Tuesday, July 12, 2011

[Nick 1 & 2] Hello to the outside world




NICHOLAS #2
From: Nicholas Wimmer
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 11:09 AM
To: Wimmer, Gregory J (GE, Appl & Light)
Subject: Re: I believe this is your address?

Why hello friends and family or to whomever this applies to. This will be my first official Email to the people in the "outside world". I refer to them as outsiders here. kinda like the Nabi on avatar call the humans, or how the indians call john smith an outsider. I have flight plans! Yaaaaahooo!! I'm leaving in a week from today, the 19th! One step closer to going out and serving the people of Quetzaltenango! When ever I work with the investigators here at the MTC it makes me wanna go to guatemala so much more, sprinting from door to finding the peoples issues, problems, and questions, then and finding their connection to our church! A good way of putting it is the people are fish and i am the fisherman, different fish like different bait and in order to find out what kind of bait they like i need to, love the fish, talk to fish, care for the fish and once i've found their bait? I violently pull and drag them to god as they struggle to resist. I'm still working on the ending.
     Welllll i'll try and answer some questions real fast, they don't give us much time on the computer at allll. The spanish is going quite well, i can keep a conversation going well and i can talk about the first vision and the apostasy pretty well. I love love love my teachers, they have such a wonderful excitement for spreading the gospel which rubs off on me. (ps rhett i saw a teacher at the mtc from your mission, i said hello and talked but i forgot her name) any who. there's this thing at the MTC they call studying. apparently they expect you to be able to sit down for hours on end and just read or write. muerte. studying is easily the hardest thing for me here. i have gained ten pounds already! I work out every morning and night and i'm loving it! FOOTBALLLLL. any who i love my companions. especially elder Romney. we're going to be really good friends when we get back i know.
     I love you all and thank you all so much for the packages and letters!! they always make my day much greater! thank you thank you thank you!! DOING GREAT!!! LOVING THE MTC!!


NICHOLAS #1

July 12 email
Well I have P days on Tuesday(today) and I have a half hour to write on p days which is actually a pretty good amount of time. they say other people shouldn't write me on this but it is just so we write our families first. I need Addresses to chunie jackson braden and parker!! email and letters!! If you can send those asap so i can possibly send one today that would be AWESOME. I wrote a letter you should have already received and if not you will today most likely. On my mission life so far and all. I see dallan ALOT actually. I don't get to talk to him much but we run into each other quite frequently. love!

No comments:

Post a Comment