Tuesday, July 26, 2011

[Nick] "today I leave to GUATAMALA"

July19 email

I'm SOOOOOOOO excited to get there!!! I WANNA TEACH PEOPLE. i still don't speak the language well at all but i know that if i just put a smile on my face and have an excitement for what I'm teaching god will do the rest. I will say that i am really sad to leave my zone though.... THEY ARE SO AWESOME!! I'm going to have so many friends when i get back and i have so many adventures planned already. REMEMBER TO ASK ME ABOUT BROVERTIME WHEN WE TALK its hilarious hahaha I have seen her! the last time i saw her she was doing great! she did talk to me about the feet but not much really ( i have 8 min left for Email) I really wanna find her cause i do need to send the shoes back with her. I really hope she has the good attitude she had when i last saw her. This is where you decide how strong you will be for the rest of the mission. I believe I have learned to forget myself and SERVE OTHERS and in doing that we really serving the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment