Monday, February 6, 2012

NICK january 15 2012 This week was normal, I quess


Welllll. This week was normal i guess. No good stories or anything
sorry.. we did have a confrence with Elder Fallabela of the 70 on
wednesday which was really cool and inspirational. Other than that
pretty average, just trying to work my hardest before changes come!
Only 14 days left in my area! ahhhh!! We´ve got such great potential
here and i might be gone before we see the results! poop.. We will be
having a talent show coming up for the ward and elder rangel and i
will be doing an acoustic guitar duet of a childs prayer that you will
have to wait to hear on a video or something.
I´m really sorry but this might be it for the e-mail due to time. I
will promise though that next week i will have a good and planned one
that will actually be enjoyable to read. Sorryyyyyy!! much love and
much thanks family and friends
Love Elder Nicholas Wimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment