Monday, February 6, 2012

Nick jan 29 2012 Its nicks first miracle......

Hello elder wimmer family , this is elder Rangal. I thought you ought to know why you will not be receiving any more emails from nick. one picture can describe the glory of his departure
During personal study, translated........






Well two days ago Elder Rangel and I had our first babtism. It was
just great. Spiritual, uplifting, lots of members showed, the whole
shabang. The best part besides the actual babtism was that we got to
bring three others kids of that group that we took a picture with.
They are a great group of kids, really truly. They are very close and
are always spending time and supporting each other. While we waiting
singing songs before the baptism, I was talking with two of the other
kids that went and explaining to them how we do the baptisms when one
of the kids interrupted me and said "can i be baptized?!" and the
older girl next to him said "me too!" I laughed really hard and said
"no".... just kiddin. I said "of course you can! but we have to talk
with and have permission with your parents"... It was such a great
experience to see that the example of one of them getting baptized had
such a great impression on them. I dont know how to word it. The
blessing it was, the chance, or the opportunity. To see that something
as simple as bringing them to church to see the baptism made them want
to take such a huge step. I know maybe it sounds like a long shot and
or that maybe they are just saying they want to do it but i KNOW that
if their parents allow it they will absolutely be baptized.
I wish i could explain it well and explain how great the experience
was but it this will have to do for now. Sorry, someday i´ll explain
it better.
Life here is great. Yesterday we went to the american members house
talked, played games, and ate popcorn. We left around 7 and the moon
was HUUUGEE!!!!!!!! it was so bright out i couldnt believe it! we
walked home on safe well lit streets.
Sorry didnt have any stories or good experiences to share. I´ll
hopefully have one next week though. Life here is just delightful and
i´m trying to push myself more and more every day.
Thank you so much family for all the love and support i get from you
all. Sorry the letter wasn´t much!
Elder Nicholas Wimmer




On the way to the baptism.



The girl that we baptized.



No comments:

Post a Comment