Monday, February 6, 2012

NICK January 8 2012 Im getting married too!

Well i as i thought about what i would write this week and how i
would respond to receiving the news that BOTH of my older siblings
will be getting married while I´m on my mission, I´ve feel like i have
finally come to what i believe to be a mature and reasonable response.


I have decided that I will be getting married to a guatemalan woman of
my personal liking and choosing. We have chosen for the wedding to be
at the Quetzaltenango Temple on the 29th of april (seeming a fitting
date considering the two weddings are on the 27th and 28th of april)
You can see that i was quite thoughtful in planning this wedding
knowing that if i put it on the 26th you would be very busy with the
planning of the other weddings that you would not have time enough to
enjoy thinking about what my wedding looks like. 
Hence, My wedding
will be on the 29th so that your minds may be free of worry of the
other weddings and your thoughts can be more focused on my special
day. We have decided the wedding colors will be purple and Very grey.


Anyways, i´m so happy for you all and i´m sure that your weddings will
be wonderful and joyful as will my mine. Rhett i´m sure that when i
meet your wife i´ll love her as i´m sure you will mine.i´ll send you a
few pictures of us so that you can see and judge her for yourselves. 


Well this was a good week full of your ¨going on´s¨ here in
Huehuetenango. So i thought that today i would give you an idea of the
average going on´s and things that happen in the life of me as a
missionary here:
We talked with an evangelico man for a good two hours. Actually
let me rephrase that, We got talked at by an Evangelico man for a good
two hours.
We had a pleasant lesson/conversation with a nice widdowed
member.... and a drunk man who during the conversation was: Repeatedly
asking me to speak english with him. commented on EVERY question we
asked the widow which of course made me laugh and which of course made
him laugh uncontrolably as well. And was singing hymns from his church
for the last half of the lesson.
(good news) We found a new very positive investigator AND put
babtismal date with our other very positive investigator.
We saw a pic up with the bed of the truck completely filled with
furnature AND SOMEHOW.... 6!!! grown men clinging on to who knows what
for dear life as the car took a very sharp turn around a corner.
And I also got bit by a ferocious dog. Luckily it only tore my pants..
A few of the average happenings and sights from our week. Something
new this week though was that i became district leader. That was a
very big surprise for me. I now get to travel and visit a lot more of
the mission for babtismal interviews and splits with other
missionaries. It was a good week! Lots of success and a lot of fun.
I´m hoping to learn a lot and have a great week once again.
I want to thank my family for who they are and what a fun group of
people they are. I have such an easy and great life. I also of course
and SO happy for my brother and sister. When Rhett told me he was
getting married too at first it hit me pretty hard and was a lot to
take in to think about the both of you getting married. But now after
a week of thinking about it i´m just so very happy for you both. You
have my blessing. HAH. Well i love you all so very much and cant wait
FOR you guys if that makes sense. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FAMILY
and i love you all sooooo much.
Love Elder Wimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment