Monday, November 28, 2011

Training Elder Rangel from Mexico NOV 28 2011

Well I'm sorry but due to problems with the new internet place my letter will not be very long or well written. My apologies.
I received my trainee this last tuesday. His name is Elder Rangel. He is from Mexico and he does not speak English. YES!!! I´ve loved it so far and I´m learning quite a bit, very fast. We haven't had any problems or conflicts at all (Referring to the language) He is you average high belt wearing, none sports playing, friendly funny guy. He plays the Guitar which is Great! Elder harding had one he gave me so we play that at nights when we find the time. Strangely he really loves ''death metal'' not what i expected but its his favorite kind.
We have been working none stop and already have 20 progressing investigators!! But I hope to push our selves even harder this week. He is quite shy when it comes to approaching strangers and i usually do most of the talking but thats not going to happen this week! he´s going to do just as much as me now that he´s seen the approach a few times. We laugh a lot and play a lot of Futbol with investigators hah It has been a lot of fun and i have noticed that my spirit has been improving and improving. It wasn't bad really from the start but through our day to day happenings i just have a little bigger smile now. I know its because we´re doing everything we´re supposed to and the lord is blessing us for it. I´m glad I received a humble and fun person to be with. I believe we will have a lot of success together and i hope to keep getting happier and happier as the mission goes on.
Life here in the mission has been great. Things are constantly changing and I'm always finding new things i can work on. I tell ya what i´m going to take advantage of every minute i´ve got here.
I love the emails i´ve received and i run out of time before i get to answer them all so thank you so much for all the love i´ve received and i hope you all know i love you all so dearly. Thank you thank you thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment